Carla Linkous Maxwell

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Top of the Piano is NOT a Good Place for a Digital Recorder

Found that out during my last piano improvisation practice session......and I won't place the recorder on top of the piano next time.....and there WILL be a next time, because I enjoy learning this way!

During my last improvisation-on-the-piano-practice, I focused on slowing my march down.....really trying not to march at all.....but I ALWAYS go back to the marching in my mind.  BLAST that band practice!!  Ha!  Just kidding, as I love the memory of marching with my high school band and am thankful that 30+ years later the beat lives on in my mind!!

Here are my recent recordings:

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #1

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #2

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #3

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #4

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #5

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #6

Piano Improvisation, April 21, 2010, Recording #7

No comments:

Post a Comment