Carla Linkous Maxwell

Monday, November 8, 2010

News from the Radio Springs Hotel

It was a lovely day to play in Lyonville yesterday!  I played a dulcimer at the Radio Springs Hotel with Adrian Kosky and Dr. Phil Mac.  Here's the newsletter that went with the gig:  Click here to read it.

I am happy to share a few of the recordings from my handy-dandy-digital-voice recorder!


If I Could Be Bob Dylan for the Day, by Phil McNamara, performed November 7, 2010, Radio Springs Hotel, Lyonville, Victoria, Australia

Shoe Shine Club, by Phil McNamara, performed November 7, 2010, Radio Springs Hotel, Lyonville, Victoria, Australia

Silver Dollars, by Adrian Kosky, performed November 7, 2010, Radio Springs Hotel, Lyonville, Victoria, Australia

Got A Loss Here Lord, by Adrian Kosky, performed November 7, 2010, Radio Springs Hotel, Lyonville, Victoria, Australia

Later, I might add to this list....but I am thankful to have these recordings to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment