Carla Linkous Maxwell

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Appreciating Beauty and Bounty

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I'm going to enjoy it in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.A.  I'll be back in Australia next week.

As I look through my collection of photos from the past few months, I realize I have an odd assortment.  I have been blessed with the ability to take pictures of the beautiful birds in Daylesford, Victoria, Australia.....over and over again......here's one that I haven't shared before.


And, whilst traveling in the U.S.A., I've been appreciating things we know as common everyday things....and taking pictures of them.....like this beverage station at a truck stop.  I like the privileges that come with the set up in this picture!    


I can't explain why things catch my eye, but I am thankful for the gift of travel and for my own curiosity and perspective.  

I hope to continue taking and sharing random photographs in 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment