Carla Linkous Maxwell

Saturday, December 18, 2010

This is a Sign!

This week I helped Adrian set up a new sign for Tasma House.

I think it is beautiful!

Adrian hired a friend to paint the words onto a large piece of recycled iron which had been kept from another project.  For the base of the sign, we used an old garden-lounge chair, two old metal star-pickets, a few tent pegs, and some copper wire.

Lucky we both like to create things out of found objects, because this ended up being a very low-cost project that looks interesting, as well as inviting!

Constructing the sign is a sign that things are moving forward on Table Hill Road, and I am happy about that!

As 2010 comes to a close, I am wishing to be happily-busy in 2011.  I'm wanting to stir things up somewhere with Adrian.  Who knows where?  I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment