Carla Linkous Maxwell

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Holy Moly Drug Store Business Sold to John and Naomi Casaceli

That's my big news!

I'm excited to share this information now! My husband, Adrian Kosky, and I have sold our fast-food business (The Holy Moly Drug Store) to an Australian couple who are relocating to Clarksdale, Mississippi.


From September 29th through the end of October, 2015, Adrian and I will be continuing with the coffee shop/ice cream parlour/fast-food business as we ran it, but we will be employed by John and Naomi. After the end of October, Adrian and I will retire from The Holy Moly Drug Store work; and John and Naomi will be taking over the business and making upgrades that will allow more of a variety of food and beverages in the restaurant.

Adrian and I are happy to hand this work over, and we look forward to the Casaceli energy and enthusiasm that will be so good for Clarksdale!

What will I do with all my free time???? I don't know, but I am really looking forward to finding out!

The Holy Moly project will definitely continue, as Adrian and I enjoy having these additional tenants in the building.  My husband and I hope to focus our combined creative energy in The Holy Moly Theatre and other areas of the building.

The Holy Moly Theatre
August 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment