Carla Linkous Maxwell

Monday, August 21, 2017

My Dear Dad, Roger Linkous

R.I.P. Roger Linkous
In June 2017 I made an emergency trip back to Memphis, Tennessee, to be with my family, as my Dad was in the hospital and not expected to live.

Not long after I arrived in Memphis, my father died at Baptist Hospital, surrounded by dear friends and beloved family members. While I was heartbroken by our loss, I was amazed at the beauty of that moment, as well as his beautiful funeral and burial service.

I spent two weeks in Memphis, surrounded by family and the many, many, visitors who came to his house, remembering Dad for his wonderful impact on friends, family, church, and country. He will never be forgotten!

Roger and Louise Linkous
Married 62 years
Roger LInkous
My American Father's Military Funeral Service Was Beautiful!
photo by Shalee Shields

He was beautiful, inside and out.

Roger Linkous
Roger Linkous

No comments:

Post a Comment