Carla Linkous Maxwell

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

America Just Got a Little Bit Sweeter!

Congratulations to my daughter and her husband on the birth of their beautiful baby boy! America just got a little bit sweeter, but it seems to be a lot farther away. I'm so anxious to get back to Tennessee!

Regularly traveling back and forth between Australia and the U.S.A., since purchasing the old masonic temple building - now known as The Holy Moly - in Clarksdale, Mississippi, was a privilege that I did not take for granted. Being safe from the real risk of getting COVID-19 (yet "stuck in Australia," since March 2020) has been a blessing I have appreciated. I'm still appreciative of the safety measures taken by governments on both sides of the world, but I have hope to return to America soon....hoping that "soon" means within the next six months! 

Yay for tourism finally opening up between Australia and New Zealand. That is a great first step toward the return of international travel. I hope this renewed privilege of tourism is safe for both countries and continues! 

Here are a couple of pictures of the beautiful new babe....my first American grandchild....and his beautiful parents!



My heart is full of hope and thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment